Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fantasy Oscars

Those of you who knew me in my LBK (Life Before Kids) probably remember some of the amazing Oscar outfits I helped put together. My favorite was a grey-green chiffon dress worn by Miranda Richardson for her nomination for Tom and Viv (one of my favorite films). My least favorite - the velvet tuxedo worn by Robert Downey Jr. when he was nominated for Chaplin ( there was no talking him out of it - he was in love...).
Anyhow, as we approach tonight's Academy Awards, here are some of the dresses I hope to see on the red carpet (I know I'm a little biased, I think Galliano's Haute Couture Collection for Dior was made with the Oscars in mind)....


Prabel Gurung



Jason Wu



Derek Lam



Gucci



Alexander McQueen



Badgley Mischka



Christian Dior




Christian Dior


Christian Dior





Christian Dior
                                                                                 


Pucci


Pucci



Doo. Ri



Elie Saab



Elie Saab



Donna Karan



Marchesa



Marchesa



Jason Wu



No comments: